Community Care = Community Power
The Rockland County Pride Center is a 501(c)(3) LGBTQ+ (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer) community center with a justice focused mission.
Rockland Pride works to improve the lives of LGBTQ+ people through:
- Free and low-cost community events;
- Monthly support groups;
- LGBTQ+ Youth Program to empower and support young people;
- Partner with Montefiore Nyack Hospital to provide LGBTQ+ healthcare at the Jacobs Family Pride Wellness Center;
- Survival services to ensure everyone’s basic needs are met;
- Referrals, individual advocacy, and navigation around medical care, mental health, housing, legal, and social services;
- Advocacy to address discrimination, close service gaps, and make change.
We envision and manifest an abundant world where LGBTQ+ people of all ages are safe, pursuing their dreams and goals, and held by a strong, vibrant community.